Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What are you looking for?
Welcome to the Library's subject guide for Marketing.
What do you need to do?
Find topic information & books
- Define key terms; Subject dictionaries and encyclopedias; Course textbooks; Recommended books
- Marketing case studies; Market research; Journal articles; Statistics and datasets; Resources beyond HKBU Library
Find directories & associations
- Marketing research companies; Marketing associations
Organize & cite your sources
- Organize your research; Automatically generate citations
Learn statistical software & skills
- Data software on campus; EViews; Books on SPSS and statistical skills
Image credit: Marketing advertisement for hair dressing. [Image]. In Encyclopædia Britannica.https://academic-eb-com.lib-ezproxy.hkbu.edu.hk/levels/collegiate/assembly/view/250607
"Although it takes only a semester to learn marketing, it takes a lifetime to master it." — Philip Kotler