Users in the Library can use “Follow-U-Print” printers located on Level 3, Level 4 (MLC) and the Chinese Medicine Library (CML) for printing A4 documents in black and white.
For more information about Follow-U-Print, please visit the FAQ page maintained by the Office of Information Technology.
1. Select "FYP on fup5-p.hkbu.edu.hk" in the printer options
2. Go to a "Follow-U-Print" printer on Level 3 or Level 4 (MLC), and tap the "HKBU" icon on the control panel
3. EITHER Tap your ID card (First-time registration is needed) OR Press the "Log In /Out" button
Login with your SSOid and password
4. Select your print job and press "Print"
5. Press the "Log In/Out" button to logout
1. Tap your ID Card
2. Select the domain "hkbuad (hkuad.local)",
Enter your SSOid and Password ,and then press the "Register" button
3. When the registration is complete, tap your ID card again to login
If you encounter any problems or need assistance with printing using your print quota, please enquire at the Information Desk on Level 3.
Library Home |
Opening Hours |
Contact Information |
Location Map |
Site Map |
|Copyright © 2010-2019. Hong Kong Baptist University Library. All rights reserved.|